If some is good, more is better. Friday Round-up!
- The Feminist Wire: Toward a Feminist Politics of De-Criminalization and Abolition: Why We Support Dr. Mireille Miller-Young
- Autostraddle: Tennessee Senate Passes Bill That’ll Let Gay Kids Get Bullied Because “Religious Freedom”
- NPRs Code Switch: Black Preschoolers Far More Likely To Be Suspended
- Feministing: Girls soccer team in Colorado wears hijabs in solidarity with Muslim teammate
- Slate: Is the Contraception Mandate Doomed?
- Brookings: New Tax Legislation Would Increase the Return to Work for Low- and Middle-Income Working Families